The consortium is based on a close collaboration between 8 partners:
Earth Observation Data Centre (EODC), Austria
- Technische Universität Wien (TUW), Austria
- GeoVille Information Systems GmbH (GeoVille), Austria
- Angewandte Wissenschaft Software und Technologie GmbH (AWST), Austria
- Transmissivity, The Netherlands
- Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich (ETH Zürich), Switzerland
- Finnish Meteorolocial Institute (FMI), Finland
- University College Cork (UCC), Ireland
- Norwegian Institute for Air Research (NILU), Norway
This consortium is organised as follows:
- Science Lead and Prime contractor, Earth Observation Data Centre (EODC)
- EO sciences team, under the leadership of TU Wien involves also Transmissivity, University College Cork (UCC), Finnish Meteorolocial Institute (FMI) and GeoVille.
- Climate Research Group, under the leadership of the Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich (ETH Zürich) involves also the Norwegian Institute for Air Research (NILU).
- System engineering is under the responsibility of Angewandte Wissenschaft Software und Technologie GmbH (AWST).
- Project management is carried out by GeoVille supporting EODC in the coordination of the entire project.
Key Science Bodies (GEWEX and ISMWG) are actively involved, and mechanisms for scientific exchange of the core project partners and the Key Users have been established.
In addition, a Visiting Scientist Programme (VSP) for the CCI Soil Moisture project was established. The goal of this programme is to facilitate the scientific exchange between the CCI project consortium and the representatives of the Key Science Bodies and Key User organisations.
- No upcoming events available